Developed in 2009 by University Real Estate & Property Management, Lake Plaza Condominiums is a gated community of 69 units on Lake Avenue and 18th Street. Lake Plaza is centrally located between the Cumberland Avenue strip and UT Campus and is within a 5-minute walk to most points on campus including the library and the University Center.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath with Private Balcony
- Hardwood Cabinets with Chestnut Finish
- Hardwood or Carpet Floors with Solid Concrete between Floors for Better Noise Control
- Ceramic Tile in Kitchen, Foyer & Baths
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen & Baths
- Stainless Steel Appliances Include Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, & Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat & Air & Ceiling Fans
- Security Cameras & Onsite Security Officer
- 10-Story Building with Elevator
- Rent Includes Water/Sewer, Comcast Cable TV & Hi-Speed Internet
- Assigned Parking in the Attached Parking Garage with Option to Rent Additional Spaces for $900 for Lease Term
- Occupant Pays for Electric & Telephone
- Monthly Pest Control
- Excellent Grounds & Maintenance Staff 24/7
Explore Lake Plaza
Watch how we built Lake Plaza Condos from start to finish!
Considering renting vs. buying?
The cost of renting an apartment for 4 years is about a third of the cost of the full purchase price of a unit. We’ll walk you through the costs and benefits of renting or buying and find the right financing plan for your family.
After your student graduates, let us sell or rent your unit. We’ll resell your unit and you’ll get back the money you put into it instead of walking away with nothing. Or let our leasing agent and maintenance staff manage the rental unit and you’ll get a check every month it’s leased.
- Address: 1735 Lake Avenue, Knoxville, 37916
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Feet: 1065
- Pet Policy: No pets
- Zip: 37916