- Updated On:
- August 25, 2020
- 1-3 Bedrooms
- 1-2 Bathrooms
- 1,080 ft2
- Year Built: 1974
This beautiful, historic building has retained much of the original ornate Gothic design, detail and charm after its recent renovation. Featuring marble floors, East Tennessee granite walls, mahogany entry doors and plaster ceilings, you will feel like you have stepped back in time throughout these common areas. Despite its rich history, it still features many of the modern amenities you’ve come to expect from modern, downtown living, such as stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The on-site parking garage attached to the building will be available to both the residential and commercial tenants of the Medical Arts Building. The parking spaces will be assigned, and the garage will be secure with video surveillance cameras throughout.
- 1-3 Bedroom, 1-2 Bath
- Granite kitchen and vanity counter tops
- Washer & dryer in every unit
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, including a double oven
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout
- Garbage disposal
- Separately metered electric and water meters
- Medeco entry locks providing the highest quality security and key control to each apartment